Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why I Love Dressup Games

Dressup Games are nothing new. In fact, I loved more than the various forms of fashion for many games that many people have realized they were around. The journey through fashion games, is a long time, but fortunately it is quite pleasant on the road.

Dolls and Dressup Games

The first games were Dressup Barbie - the doll is available only twenty odd years. Barbie games were quite simple -plastic doll with a pair of clothes to choose from. I liked the clothes to the best of all, and we could take, with the Barbie ', horse cars and houses, just for fun. When the games we got just a little 'mature a bit blase'.

The best way that we have some new life to Barbie games was to make our clothes. Not particularly blessed with the ability to tailor had most of my Barbie clothes made of odd socks. The narrow neck of the sock perfectly displayed Dress socks and we had all the colors under the sun conclusion Barbie wardrobe.

Paper Dolls

After the battles of Barbie's hair more than a couple of times, I moved to the next type of fashion dolls - paper dolls and doll dishes. Paper dolls as study leave, as they are entertaining. I had a huge collection of paper dolls in all kinds of clothes and styles. The paper dolls were in the book and you had to cut allDolls> and all the clothes if you wanted to play with them. I collected the books from various sources, primarily a family holiday.

Sometimes I cut the dolls and other times not. But anyway, I spent hours on the beautiful dresses of the Victorian era, or view presented, as it was like puppets in the hot plains of Texas with my card pioneer. I had such a large number of paper dolls that filled a small chest and I they have today.

Figures

After the paper dolls, I developed a love of fashion plates. The panels let you design your own doll just raised different position through images on a page of the newspaper. Place the head body and legs as you want, and then rub a pencil over the top of the fashion design of a page. The end result is the fashion of your own, such as dolls that love to dress today.

DressupDolls> Today

Today there are many games of Barbie and Bratz, but the paper flowers seem to have moved online. Play Paper Dolls is now a virtual thing. To play with the doll, choose a basic doll and then find the dress you are wearing the doll. There is no copying and pasting involved, although I discovered that you have to dig a little 'harder to find the historical aspects of fashion dolls. But anyway, I like this wayDolls, as I have always loved games Dressup.

Summary:

Dress up games were developed by Barbie dolls, dolls of paper plates to fashion and dress up games online. Since the dress code is developed, someone will use to access a range of clothes to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment